As the New Year draws near, so do new adventures! When silly season draws to a close, the holiday catalogues come out as people all over Ireland decide where they would like to go in the coming months.
• Consider an Annual Multi Trip policy. If you go abroad more than twice a year, it’s likely to be cheaper than Single Trip policies.
• Get a European Health Insurance Card (www.ehic.org.uk or www.hse.ie). It’s no substitute for insurance but it costs nothing to obtain, entitles you to free or reduced-cost state medical treatment in many European countries.
These guidelines are provided by Multitrip.com Travel Insurance
– See more at: https://seniorcare2017.wpengine.com/blog_information/14-12-19/3_Tips_on_Buying_Travel_Insurance_for_Seniors_in_Ireland.aspx#sthash.PkdB4DOq.dpuf
- Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Dental Health
- Elder Abuse
- Entitlements for Older People
- Expert Interviews
- Eye Problems
- Heart Health
- Hip Problems
- Home Care
- Multigenerational housing
- Nursing Homes