Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer and Liability
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content on this website; however Seniorcare makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy of this information and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from the use of information contained within.
Seniorcare makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
To the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our partners will be responsible or liable in any way for any loss, damage, liability or costs incurred suffered or sustained by you or claims made against you, and you agree not to make any claim against us, due to or arising out of:
* The posting of or failure by us to post your Directory Listing (in whole or in part),
* Any inaccuracies contained in your Directory Listing,
* Any reliance by any person upon the information contained in your Directory Listing, or
* any failure in the operation of or access to the Directory. Links to third party websites
This website contains links to third-party websites that are not under the control of Seniorcare. Any link from Seniorcare.ie to an external website does not imply that Seniorcare endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content on those third-party sites. Changes to website
All content and information at Seniorcare.ie might be changed or updated without notice. Seniorcare.ie might also make changes or improvements at any time without notice.
Your Warranty and Consent
You warrant and represent that all details and information in your Directory Listing provided by you are true and accurate and are not false, misleading or deceptive. Charges
Recurring Fee: Unless agreed otherwise, the term of your listing is 1 year from the date that your listing is published in the Seniorcare Directory. You will receive a renewal notice at least 1 month prior to the end of the term. You must make a renewal payment within 30 days of the end of your term whether or not the contact person has received the renewal notice. After that, your listing will be removed from the website. No refunds are given if you wish to cancel your advertisement during the 12 month period. Accepted methods of payment
Seniorcare accepts payment for services provided via cheque, credit card or bank transfer. Changes to a Listing
We realise that certain information about your company (address, phone number etc.) may change over time. We wish to keep the information in the directory as accurate as possible. Therefore, you may update this kind of information without charge by emailing the details to [email protected] Termination
We may terminate and remove your Directory Listing, immediately at any time and without notice to you, if:
* you breach any of these Terms and Conditions including any warranties given by you;
* there are reasonable grounds to suspect that any information provided by you in your Directory Listing is false, misleading, deceptive, incomplete or incorrect;
* you have engaged in any conduct or practice that comes to our attention that is detrimental or harmful to our good name, reputation or interests;
This agreement will end automatically after 12 months unless you choose to renew your listing.
Seniorcare.ie may, without notice to you in advance choose to end this agreement. If this happens we would refund a payment to you to cover the un-expired term remaining on your listing. Dealings with Advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Seniorcare.ie shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the website. Listing Submission Rules
1. The Seniorcare Directory accepts only listings that fall under existing categories. If you feel that your site belongs in the Seniorcare.ie Directory but that there are no categories that fit your site, please suggest a category. Suggesting a category does not guarantee that we will add the category.
2. Seniorcare.ie reserves the right to refuse listing to any site, if it does not fit into a category. We reserve the right not to accept advertising for products that purport to spam, optimize or otherwise tamper with search engine algorithms, or any other advertising that conflicts with our editorial tone.
3. At the time of submission, you must indicate the category that your site should be listed in. Failure to do so will delay your listing. Trademarks, Logos and any uploaded information
All trade marks displayed on this website are trade marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark, logos, uploaded files or information displayed on this website without the express written permission of Seniorcare or the relevant third-party owner. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may vary any of these Terms & Conditions at any time by giving you reasonable notice by E-mail at the contact address provided by you or as posted on your Directory Listing or by notice on the Seniorcare.ie website.
If you object to the changes to these Terms and Conditions, you must notify us by contacting us so that we may remove your Directory Listing. If you allow or permit your Directory Listing to remain on the Directory subsequent to notification of changes to these Terms and Conditions this will be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of and bind you to these Terms and Conditions as changed.